To expand our international activities, we are enlarging our Sales Team in the UK.
We therefore are looking for a Trade Sales Representative for the UK, Midlands and Northern England (Manchester and across)
The successful candidate will be responsible for visiting the electrical wholesale industry, including national well-known trade-counter outlets, small independent electrical specialists, DIY chains, other electrical suppliers and electricians.
Working under the Gira Wholesale Division, you will be responsible for visiting and developing business relationships with the electrical trade, focusing on establishing regular sales of our core products. Actively promoting awareness of our portfolio to the electrical industry via the relevant channels, ensuring the latest promotional offers are visible, pushing campaigns and offering basic training in-store. The role will also include working exhibitions, operating breakfast mornings and other events to increase turnover.
- Enthusiastic person with knowledge of the electrical wholesale trade
- Ability to communicate with the trade, contractors, electricians and store managers
- Technical skills gained whilst in a similar position or from working on a trade-counter or site
- Driven by sales and feel that you have what it takes to achieve goals
If you are currently involved in the electrical industry working in a similar role, a trade-counter or electrical outlet and are looking for a new exciting adventure with a fast progressing company, this would be advantageous. You will have excellent communication skills, flexibility to travel as needed, be committed to getting a job done and to doing it well.
Progression opportunity to a Gira Sales Manager within 2 to 3 years, subject to performance.
- Owner-managed, mid-sized family company
- Performance-related salary and competitive annual bonus package
- Individual personal development and technical training
- Pension and healthcare cover