To expand our international activities, we are enlarging our Sales Team in the UK.
We therefore are looking for a Specification Manager (m/f) for London and the Home Counties.
The successful candidate will be responsible for visiting all our main contact partners: architects, consultants as well as investors, hotel groups and construction companies, whilst working closely with our local partners, the Gira UK team and the Gira head office in Germany.
You will be responsible for managing and developing your own network as well as being the main point of contact for clients. In addition, you will also be responsible for tracking the advancements of already acquired projects, providing a good information flow to the distributors of Gira and then managing projects on an on-going basis. Your assigned geographical area will be mainly in the Greater London area and occasionally further afield. You will be reporting to our Sales Director UK.
An ideal background for this interesting and varied opportunity would be:
- Professional sales experience with good contacts to our target groups
- Technical skills gained whilst in a similar position
- An ability to communicate with both architects and end users at an aesthetic and general level as well as onsite at a more technical and practical level
- Experienced networker
If you are a qualified project manager and have experience of working with our target groups, this would be advantageous. You will have excellent communication skills, flexibility to travel as needed, be committed to getting a job done and to doing it well.
We are offering:
- Owner-managed, mid-sized family company
- Performance-related salary and competitive annual bonus package
- Car allowance or company car
- Individual personal development and technical training
- Pension and healthcare cover